struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CODE FREEZE: No more commits until the builds are fixed
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 20:45:10 GMT
Thanks, Don. It's good to be back on track again.

I'd also suggest that if the build or tests is broken when you want to
commit something, and you don't see how to fix it, go ahead and roll
back the last commit, so that it does build, and then commit your own
changes. Otherwise, we end up with "broken window" syndrome.

-Ted.