struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Volunteer work on Struts 2 docs
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 17:28:34 GMT
As it stands, we have two spaces under Confluence. One is used to
create the "official" documentation (WW) that we bundle with the
release, the other is used as a conventional wiki (S2WIKI).

Since a snapshot of the WW space is distributed as part of the
release, a volunteer must first file a Contributor's License Agreement
(CLA) with the foundation.

* http://www.apache.org/licenses/index.html#clas

Once a CLA is on file, then we would be able to grant write access to
the space.

You could also just add comments to the WW wiki pages in question.
There's a daily alert, and we could use that to find and resolve the
comments.

See also http://struts.apache.org/helping.html

HTH, Ted.