struts-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [s2] Struts 2.0.7 Status
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 22:22:27 GMT
--- Ted Husted <husted@apache.org> wrote:
> If anyone is looking for something to do, a
> Zero-Configuration MailReader would make a world of
> difference right now.

I know I'm not a committer, but I have one more free
weekend before a new gig starts and I was all set to
volunteer...

But then I started looking at it and I'm not sure how
the interceptor bits would work--I don't see any
annotations for defining interceptors.

So I know this belongs on the user list, but I almost
volunteered, so I'll be a dork and ask how that would
be handled by a real developer.

Dave