struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip Luppens" <philip.lupp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Howto ?
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:37:41 GMT
On 3/5/07, Mike Baroukh <mbaroukh@cardiweb.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply ..
>
>  >I would file an optimization request
>
> It's not an optimization : it's a bug !

Ah, my mistake - I thought it was working correctly, and you only
wanted an optimization. In that case, just reopen the issue.

> In fact, I added 2 comments on it at the end : the last one is an
> optimization but the previous on is a bug I had to correct on my project
> to make it work ...
>
> That's why I post this message : I hoped it will not be missed for 2.0.7 ...

Should be no problem. If it's reopened, and scheduled for 2.0.7, it
should be fixed for 2.0.7. Afaik, the release process for 2.0.7 hasn't
started yet.

Cheers, and thanks for reporting,

Phil