struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [s2] Struts 2.0.7 Status
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 22:27:51 GMT
I'm trying to move forward on this and not sure what the next step
is.  I'm pretty sure that step #6 did not do what it was supposed to
do.  When I compare what's under 2.0.6...
  /home/jmitchell/apache_home/apache-tomcat-5.5.20/

I only see struts2-assemply/ and not all the other modules.  Maybe I
ran something from the wrong directory.  Argh!

--
James Mitchell
The Ruby Roundup