struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rene Gielen <gie...@it-neering.net>
Subject Re: [S2] [VOTE] Struts 2.0.7 Quality
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:18:56 GMT
I should have fixed the according XWork issue [1] for XW 2.0.2-SNAPSHOT.
   To fix WW-1856, we have to upgrade XWork dependency.

Unfortunately, the conditions under which this issue shows up are far
from rare. Any use of the i18n tag is likely to cause troubles. I can
reproduce various cases where a simple POST with an Action.execute()
target produces unreadable pages due to inproper text resolving.

Therefore I would consider this issue as blocker for making 2.0.7 a GA
release. Thoughts?

Regards,
- Rene

[1] http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/XW-487

Rene Gielen schrieb:
> I seem to have the same issue here in a customer project, but since it is portlet environment,
I was not sure yet whether it was a porlet related issue...

> - Rene
>
> On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:55:27 +0200 (CEST), "Rainer Hermanns" <hermanns@aixcept.de>
wrote:
>> James,
>>
>> there is a blocking error for xwork 2.0.2 [1] that seems to be related.
>> I am trying to work on this the coming weekend and release xw 2.0.2
>> ASAP with this and other fixes.
>>
>> +1 for beta
>>
>> cheers,
>> Rainer
>>
>> [1] http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/XW-487
>>
>>> In trying to fix a few insignificant items in the the mailreader, and
>>> I'm seeing some weirdness in the i18n tag....by weirdness, I mean
>>> that it's broke.
>>>
>>> Can someone confirm?
>>>
>>> If so, my vote goes to +1 for beta.
>>>

>>> --