struts-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 jars are missing signatures in the Maven repo
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:03:57 GMT
The latest version of SSH from Cygwin should work. Ensure that your
authorized_keys is only read and writable by the user and not the group
or everyone. Otherwise SSHD will reject it. Also ensure that the server
you are connecting to has a modern version of SSH. If it doesn't you
might need to create a second file named authorized_keys2, which is used
by some SSHD versions to support dsa. Lastly, I would also try turning
on SSH debugging on the client side. This will often show you what is
going wrong with the connection.  You can also grep in the
/var/log/secure (for linux) and see what SSHD is saying about the key.
Usually this all turns out to be something simple.

-bp