struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rene Gielen <gie...@it-neering.net>
Subject Re: Add snippet support for new dojo plugin
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 22:33:43 GMT
Thanks Ted. Seems like I found the right spot to configure, dojo plugin
sources are now added to the snippet config :)

We will have to walk through all tags for which the snippet sources
moved to the dojo plugin (datepicker is done) - I'll have a deeper look
tomorrow.

Cheers,
Rene

Ted Husted schrieb:
> OK, I don't know what we need to do to configure the plugin, but I put
> you in the confluence-administrators group, in case you do :)
>
> On 3/9/07, Rene Gielen <gielen@it-neering.net> wrote:
>> Yes, my username is rgielen.
>>
>> Ted Husted schrieb:
>> > Do you have an account at the cwiki site, Rene?
>> >
>> > -Ted.

>> wiki

Rene Gielen  | http://it-neering.net/
Aachen       | PGP-ID: BECB785A