struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts 1.4 & 2.1 sharing localization code
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 22:42:40 GMT
The standalone library would be resolver strategies, but S1 and S2 would
need their own adapter. For S1, the adapter is the SelectLocale command,
which exposes it for Action.getLocale().

Since I've been busy getting the next 1.3 GA out the door, I haven't had
time to look at this 1.4 feature again. But I will within this month.

Paul