struts-dev mailing list archives

From Piero Sartini <li...@pierosartini.de>
Subject Re: XWork build failing
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:35:51 GMT
Am Freitag, 23. März 2007 schrieb Ted Husted:
> On 3/23/07, Piero Sartini <lists@pierosartini.de> wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 22. März 2007 schrieb Claus Ibsen:
> > > Isn't it a unit test executed by surefire? that tests what happens if
> > > you do a XSLTransformation with an invalid filename, and thus it log it
> > > at ERROR level but the test is fine.
> >
> > But the test fails, and this should not happen I assume?
>
> It seems to be happening to some of us, but not to others.
>
> Claus and Ted are on XP. What are Piero and James using?

I am sorry - but I captured James' thread. He talked about xwork, my problem
is with s2. I misinterpreted the surefire output as well - please see my
answer to Claus what tests fail exactly.

Tried to build with Linux 2.6.20 and with Solaris (OpenSolaris b55)
However, on Solaris there are even more tests that fail.

Piero