struts-dev mailing list archives

From tm jee <tm_...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [s2] Struts 2.0.7 Status
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 03:30:02 GMT
Hi guys,

>  OK, we've now cleared out all the 2.0.7 patches from last week, save
> one that might still be sitting on Toby's hard drive :)

The jira issue for this is at [1]. Would it be possible to not migrate this to Struts2, cause
I am not really sure how to make it a plugin (part of the code could go into sitemesh plugin,
but some code resides in the core of Struts2). See jira issue for more details.

If its ok not to port it to struts2, I could close this issue.

Thx & Cheers.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1744?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_40518

Ted Husted <husted@apache.org> wrote: OK, we've now cleared out all the 2.0.7 patches
from last week, save
one that might still be sitting on Toby's hard drive :)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to run through the release gauntlet
tonight, and the rest of the week is booked. If someone else is up for
rolling 2.0.7, please, feel free. Otherwise, I can put it down for the
17th, and we can call it a St Paddy's day celebration :)

I will try to lock down the release notes and such tonight, so that we
are otherwise ready to roll.

-Ted.