struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Don Brown" <donald.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [s2] Struts 2.0.7 Status
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 22:38:34 GMT
In my opinion, you should avoid using custom interceptor stacks
whenever possible.  That way, you can simplify your configuration and
make your application more consistent.  If the mailreader always used
the default stack, the zero configuration conversion would be trivial.

Of course, another equally valid style is to use custom interceptor
stacks on most every action/package, but it does make zero
configuration adoption more difficult.

Don