struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jive Forum in Struts Zone
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 03:49:26 GMT
On 3/29/07, Ted Husted <husted@apache.org> wrote:

> Or, we could just embed Nabble, as do ActiveMQ and Geronimo:

I don't understand "embed" here. They are no more "embedded" than the link
that the Struts web site already has to Nabble on this page:

http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

The only differences that I can see are that (a) the links to forums are a
little more obvious, and (b) they've made the forum page header look like
the web site.

I'd be happy for us to simply link more obviously to the Nabble forums. If
we want to try to make them look more like the Struts site, I'm fine with
that too.

--
Martin Cooper

http://activemq.apache.org/discussion-forums.html