struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of 2.0.6 (Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.5 Quality)
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:45:37 GMT
I think the problem is that when the TLD is generated into the META-INF
folder, maven already copied the resources to the target folder, so the new
TLD doesn't make it into the jar file. We can change the output path to the
target/class/META-INF, but maven doesn't create the META-INF folder if it is
empty, so the annotations code fails to create the file. Is there anyway to
force maven to create the META-INF folder?

regards
musachy