struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of 2.0.6 (Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.5 Quality)
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 02:28:56 GMT
Thanks Paul. My bad, I had never seen them before, Wendy told me about it.

There is a problem on DoubleListUIBean, the setter and the getter methods
for doubleListKey are annotated as tag attributes, leave the annotation on
the setter and remove the one on the getter, I think that will do.

regards
musachy