struts-dev mailing list archives

From mraible <m...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Re: [s2] Enhancement to Zero Config: Default Success Result
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 02:45:04 GMT

Yes, this is what I'm looking for, and I was able to use it successfully.
Strangely enough, I couldn't get the @Result annotation to work with zero
config.  Is there anything special I need to do for that?

One change I'd like to see to the codebehind plugin is the ability to
specify the default location of pages. For example WEB-INF/pages.  Or is
that what the "struts.codebehind.defaultPackage" constant is for?

I think it makes sense to combine Zero Config and Code Behind as they both
seem to be doing the same thing.  Zero config means no config, and if
there's still an @Result required - that's configuration, no? ;-)

Thanks,

Matt