struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: s1 - 1.x "Future" Issues
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 19:50:52 GMT
Perhaps instead of using a 1.x category, it might be more useful to
tag issues 1.4.x or 1.5.x categories, and then "Future" for anything
else.. So perhaps the 1.x issues that are not on the front-burner for
1.4.x should be marked Future, and the 1.x category retired.

There may not be current interest among today's committers in pursuing
an issue, but there may still be interest among future committers.

-Ted.