struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of 2.0.6 (Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.5 Quality)
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 02:03:56 GMT
On 2/11/07, Musachy Barroso <musachy@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean. If I delete the TLD and do:
>
> mvn compile
>
> on core, it generates the TLD.

Try it from a clean checkout and look to see if the TLD is in the JAR.

Meanwhile, we seem to have two tags (doubleselect and
optiontransferselect) )with vacillating HTML docs.

r506206
-                                       <td align="left"
valign="top">Set the list key of the second attribute</td>
+                                       <td align="left"
valign="top">The key expression to use for second list</td>

r506210
-                                       <td align="left"
valign="top">The key expression to use for second list</td>
+                                       <td align="left"
valign="top">Set the list key of the second attribute</td>

When I build it again, the patch comes out

-					<td align="left" valign="top">Set the list key of the second
attribute</td>
+					<td align="left" valign="top">The key expression to use for
second list</td>

I totally don't understand what is happening here. Every time I commit
the latest HTML docs, they revert to an alternate form. Spooky.

-Ted.