struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Branch 2.0.x and label head 2.1.0(was Re: Struts Release Process (again))
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 11:10:16 GMT
We almost branched before, so let's go ahead and do it now.

My only request would be that we tkeep the new feature set for 2.1.x
manageable, so that we can move to another GA release of that series
soon. As triggers, I would suggest:

* Refactoring of Dojo and Portlet support to plugins
* Extracting the "new API", unitl we can revisit it when Guice stabalizes

-Ted.