struts-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Schneider <schne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enhancement to Zero Config: Default Success Result
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 01:05:18 GMT
See http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/codebehind-plugin.html

The very first line from the docs are:
*
Default results* - The purpose of most Actions is to execute code to
prepare the data for a specific page. The name of this page is often the
same as the Action itself.

Is this not what your looking for, or is there more to it?  I've seen
the Spring MVC support for this and this looks like exactly the same
functionality to me.  In fact the struts version is more flexible
because it looks for /NAMESPACE/ACTION-RESULT.jsp as well as
/NAMESPACE/ACTION.jsp.
Tom