struts-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Schneider <schne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 1.4 & 2.1 sharing localization code
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:04:29 GMT
Actually I think the xwork2 i18n code is pretty good.  I would probably
look at that code as the basis--or at least make sure that we don't
loose any functionality.  Although there's some areas that need
work--(hint validators), I thought webwork had pretty good i18n
support.  Far more flexible and straightforward than Strut1 from what I
remember. :)
Tom