struts-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Schneider <schne...@gmail.com>
Subject [s2] JIRA cleanup
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 01:36:50 GMT
The webwork team (basically Phil and me) has begun an initiative to
cleanup all the old 2.3+ WW JIRA issues.  Any bugfixes will go into the
2.2.5 release, but all new features and improvements will be marked
won't fix.  2.2.5 will probably be the very last WW release.  Should we
do the same for Struts2?  If so, how do we go about it?   Obviously
there are a lot of old WW issues that aren't relevant to the new Struts
2 codebase.  If no one else steps up to the plate, after we wrap up the
WW JIRA cleanup and get 2.2.5 out the door, I would be happy to take the
lead on this.