struts-dev mailing list archives

From Dilep <forum-struts-...@opensymphony.com>
Subject Extra parameter value for DispatchAction.
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:07:12 GMT
Hi,
Is there a way to pass a extra paramameter for DispatchAction apart from parameter=method..
Onclick on a link(<html:link action="/someform.do?method=getRecord">) from Search Results,
I wanna to pass the primary key value. I can't use hidden values as it is not a form.
I have one solution. But i don't know its proper approach. I tryig to set the session in javascript
and its not working.
onclick="javascript:clickRequestId(primaryKeyValue));

function clickRequestId(value) {

 	 var primaryKey = value;
 	 session.setAttribute("id",primaryKey);
 }.