struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.0.3 and struts-annotations
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 14:34:00 GMT
On 1/20/07, Ted Husted <husted@apache.org> wrote:

> At this point, I think we should let Struts 2.0.3 lie. If we need to
> roll a Stuts 2.0.4 to go past beta, because of the Struts Annotation
> tagging, then so be it. But, in the meantime, perhaps we can get some
> people to take 2.0.3 for a spin to see if there are other problems.

Sounds good.  I'll work on getting struts-annotations released this week.

So, to give 2.0.3 a try if you're using Maven, configure the staging repo with:

        <repository>
           <id>struts-203-staging</id>
           <name>Apache Struts 2.0.3 Staging Repository</name>
           <url>http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.0.3/m2-staging-repository</url>
        </repository>

And then declare dependencies on the various 2.0.3 jars, for example:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
            <artifactId>struts2-core</artifactId>
            <version>2.0.3</version>