struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.0.3 tag broken (was Re: struts-2.0.3-all.jar missing files?)
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 04:14:02 GMT
On 1/19/07, Musachy Barroso <musachy@gmail.com> wrote:

> It isn't required at runtime. It is used at compile time by the apt plugin
> to generate the tld file and some html files.

Thanks.  Ted, I see you just re-tagged, but this is pretty important.

The way the pom.xml now stands, anyone who declares a dependency on
struts2-core will pull the snapshot of struts-annotations into their
webapp, because it is declared as a compile-time dependency.  (It
should be happening in the example apps now, in fact.)

That jar should probably be in <extensions> instead of in <dependencies>.

--
Wendy