struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.0.3 tag broken (was Re: struts-2.0.3-all.jar missing files?)
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 04:05:36 GMT
On 1/19/07, Don Brown <mrdon@twdata.org> wrote:

> Yeah, that's an interesting problem, cause would we tag all of
> struts/maven?  Do we tag individual projects along side the regular core
> tag?  They have the same 2.0.3-SNAPSHOT version.
>
> Wendy, what's the best way to handle this?

I'm not all that familiar with the s2 build, but I'd suggest we tag
and release struts-annotations.  It's the same sort of thing we do
with the struts-master pom.

You don't have to tag all of maven/trunk, you can just tag the module
you're interested in, over to maven/tags.

In the tag for 2.0.3, I see this in the struts2-core pom.xml:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
            <artifactId>struts-annotations</artifactId>
            <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
            <scope>compile</scope>
        </dependency>

Can someone fill me in on the details here?  Is that jar really
required at runtime?

--
Wendy