struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles Jira
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 19:07:23 GMT
On 1/11/07, Greg Reddin <greddin@apache.org> wrote:
> On 1/11/07, Antonio Petrelli <apetrelli@apache.org> wrote:

> And if it is definitive, should we
> > move all the SB (for Tiles) issues in the TILES project?
>
> Yes I think we do need to do that.  If you (or somebody) could help that
> would be great, but be aware that Jira notifications are not yet turned on
> for the project.  Will they go to Struts maybe?

I don't think the mailing lists are set up yet.  Brett usually does
them, but he's been busy lately.  Once that's done we can [have
someone] do the svn move and point JIRA at our own notifications list.

(But I hope we can change the issues from SB to TILES without sending
any notifications.)

--
Wendy