struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Shekhar Yadav" <sya...@strongmail.com>
Subject Struts 2.0 Performance
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 03:06:46 GMT
Is there a plan on when the performance issues with Struts 2.0 will be
resolved? In some thread I saw that struts community is trying to either
create a replaceable EL engine or improve OGNL performance. But nowhere,
I see a committed timeline on when this will be done or whether this is
being done. If there is some work being done on it, I would be more then
willing to do beta testing and give early feedbacks.

I am sounding so stressed out because we have an application timed to go
live in April and with the current performance we can not go live. So
please give me concrete information on what is the status on this so
that we can plan accordingly.

Regards,

Shekhar