struts-dev mailing list archives

From Philip Luppens <forum-struts-...@opensymphony.com>
Subject Jira issues from WW to S2
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 05:53:21 GMT
Hey all,

I've ported the entries in the WW jira to S2. It's very likely that some issues are no longer
relevant though, in which case you can just check them off.

I apologize for any doubles (like WW-1616); having several Jira screens open at once with
Jira (S2, XW, WW) keeping some preferences in session, made some entries not show up when
I searched for them (plus, some issues were renamed - not helping either).

As for the OGNL race condition issue, I've added a patched 2.6.9 jar to the issue [1]. A proposal
has been posted on the OGNL forum [2]/mailing list to move the source to the OS subversion
repository so we can provide new releases. Until that move is accepted and done, the patched
version can be used.

Cheers,

Phil

[1] https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1615