struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Reddin" <gred...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tiles Jira
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:34:36 GMT
On 1/10/07, Antonio Petrelli <apetrelli@apache.org> wrote:

> Greg Reddin ha scritto:
> > See the INFRA
> > ticket for the Tiles TLP for info about porting existing tickets.
>
> What experimental tool?
> And anyway, is it really necessary? Since they are in the same JIRA
> instance, the tickets could be ported with a bulk change, moving them to
> the new JIRA project.

IIUC  a huge missing piece in Jira is the capability to move issues around.
So, for example, when Shale went TLP we couldn't create a new Jira instance
for Shale and move tickets to it.  I think there's an experimental way to
move an issue from SB-* to TILES-* if we wanted to do that, but I don't know
anything about it.

Greg