struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Struts 2.0.4 Quality
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 00:18:42 GMT
Since the Struts 2.0.4 build is essentially the 2.0.3 build with Maven
fixes, I thought we might as well start the vote. If after three days
anyone needs more time, or we don't have a quorum, then we can just
leave the vote open for as long as it takes.

Release notes:
    * http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/release-notes-204.html
    * http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/release-notes-203.html

Maven 2 staging repository:
    * http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.0.4/m2-staging-repository/

Once you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond
with a vote as to its quality:

    [ ] Leave at test build
    [ ] Alpha
    [ ] Beta
    [ ] General Availability (GA)

Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

Please remember that a binding +1 for GA implies that you intend to
support the release by applying patches and responding to posts to the
user and dev lists.

Unless we decide otherwise, a beta vote implies that we will announce
the build to the user list, to encourage wider testing.

-Ted.