struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts 2.0.3 status
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:53:09 GMT
I'll be tied up the rest of the week, but if no one beats me to it, I
can tag and roll Struts 2.0.3 on Sunday. If anyone had a chance to
look at the remaining Showcase examples, that would be helpful. It
could save us the trouble of a 2.0.4.

As discussed elsewhere, once 2.0.3 is tagged, we plan to dub the head
2.1.0-DEV, and dive into the Ajax tag reorganization. If we do need a
2.0.4, we can branch 2.0.x at 2.0.3.

-Ted.