struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [S2] Struts 2.0.2 status - Ready to roll
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 13:35:46 GMT
The problem turned out to be that the struts-staging stanza in my
settings.xml still had the replacement variables ("yourid") set,
instead of my own.

So, the Maven artifacts are in the staging directory, but should we be
moving them over prior to a vote of the PMC? At this point, it's just
a tagged test build; 2.0.2 is not a release.

Though, since Struts 2.0.3 is imminent, we might not want to promote
this build anyway, since two betas in two weeks might create
unnecessary confusion.

-Ted.