struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [S2] Struts 2.0.2 status - Ready to roll
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 12:40:24 GMT
On 1/3/07, mraible <matt@raibledesigns.com> wrote:
> Any chance of getting this deployed to Apache's Snapshot Maven repo?
> http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/struts/struts2-core/

The automatic deploy tool didn't work for me, there's a problem with
my key, and I won't have a chance to try it manually for several days.
There was also a misapplied patch and several new committs the next
day. It may just end up being a test build and superceded by Struts
2.0.3.

> Also, is there a guide for folks upgrading from 2.0.1?

We just do release notes from milestone to milestone, though people
often create wiki pages for skipping between milestones and release
series.

-Ted.