struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip Luppens" <philip.lupp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] XWork Status Quo
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 09:52:34 GMT
Where would these mailing list/forum/chat/.. be located ? I can create an
XWork forum over at OpenSymphony in a moment, but I think we need Patrick to
set up the mailing list (but we can sync to an apache mailing list as well).
Would it be better to go for XWork 2 or an XWork forum in general ? With all
this Apache/OS crossing, I could use a little guidance if you guys want me
to do something useful.

Happy 2007 everyone,

Phil