struts-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Schneider <schne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.4 Quality
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:11:51 GMT
I agree with Phil--we need an updated version of OGNL.  Last week I was
able to reproduce the OGNL race condition under JBoss on windows with
JDK 1.5.  If it was strictly limited to Websphere 5.1 under
Linux/Windows, I wouldn't be pushing so hard.  However, it looks like
it's more widespread than that.  (Phil's patched version of OGNL
resolved the issue)
Tom