struts-dev mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <mbarr...@wfscorp.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.0.4 status
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:14:30 GMT

> I'm equally concerned that we are falling behind on the Ajax  patches,
> and even though the release notes label the Ajax theme experimental,
> if we don't batten down what we already have, we will be in a for a
> rough ride on the user support front.

We have only a few patches pending for the ajax theme, and they are
straight forward. We do have an issue with the time picker, we need
either to fork Dojo's TimePicker(for now) and fix it, or patch it (I was
unable to extend it). They are fixing it for the next version. If
somebody could take a look at the patches that are there already it
would be great because if more keep coming they will start conflicting soon.

regards
musachy