struts-dev mailing list archives

From "David H. DeWolf" <ddew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [tiles2] Tiles TLP next steps
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:23:01 GMT
My initial thought was that we wouldn't need the duplicate tiles2
directory (tiles/trunk would suffice). I would think that a simple parent
pom would suffice for tiles and we may not need a parent and a master.

I don't really care either way. . .that was just my first thought. We
can always move things around later if needed.

David