struts-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <apetre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tiles Jira
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:08:47 GMT
Greg Reddin ha scritto:
> On 1/10/07, Antonio Petrelli <apetrelli@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Greg Reddin ha scritto:
>> > See the INFRA
>> > ticket for the Tiles TLP for info about porting existing tickets.
>>
>> What experimental tool?
>> And anyway, is it really necessary? Since they are in the same JIRA
>> instance, the tickets could be ported with a bulk change, moving them to
>> the new JIRA project.
>

> IIUC  a huge missing piece in Jira is the capability to move issues
> around.
> So, for example, when Shale went TLP we couldn't create a new Jira
> instance
> for Shale and move tickets to it.

That's true :-(

>   I think there's an experimental way to
> move an issue from SB-* to TILES-* if we wanted to do that, but I
> don't know
> anything about it.

Maybe I misunderstood the term "experimental", do you mean "creating a
new project under the Struts JIRA instance is the only simple way to
move the issues from the sandbox"?
Anyway the question is: this measure (the project under Struts JIRA
instance) is definitive or temporary? And if it is definitive, should we
move all the SB (for Tiles) issues in the TILES project?
If you are not able to do it, then I can do it, I did it for one SB
issue that I moved to Struts.

Ciao
Antonio