struts-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <apetre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.3.6 tagged (was Re: Struts 1.3.6 then 1.4)
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:34:44 GMT
Niall Pemberton ha scritto:
> IMO the Struts1 Tiles2 module should be excluded from the 1.3.6
> release since its dependant on the tiles sandbox SNAPSHOT which is now
> the reponsibility of the new Tiles PMC. Since the Tiles PMC has not
> released that code, I'm against having a dependency on it in the
> Struts1 release.

If you mean "dependency" as "added to the 'struts-parent' module", then
it is already ok, the "tiles2" module is not added for the moment.
If you mean "presence of 'tiles2' directory", I believe that the best
option should be branching on 1.3 removing the "tiles2" directory and I
should proceed with the development in the trunk.
Eventually, it could be re-added to the branch if it is the case.

Just my 2 eurocents
Antonio