struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject 1.3.6 tagged (was Re: Struts 1.3.6 then 1.4)
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 07:27:08 GMT
1.3.6 has been tagged. Because development continues daily (Tiles2), I
have rolled the number up to 1.3.7-SNAPSHOT so it can continue. I will
download the code for the tag and deploy a test build sometime this week.

I chose 1.3.7-SNAPSHOT because I want consensus first before rolling the
version to 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT. Can I get some binding votes?

Paul