struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Struts 1.3.6 then 1.4
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:57:51 GMT
Hi Guys,

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

I am going to tag 1.3.6 tonight. I will need help with that since I have
never tagged anything in SVN before. If anyone has hints and pointers,
please do -- otherwise I may have to find one of you kind souls online
and ask a few questions over IM :-)

Then I would like to begin the development on 1.4. I have a very large
localization enhancement, and I think having Tiles 2 integration here
would be a nice deliverable as well.

I don't plan to do anything else major on the 1.x branch past 1.4.x --
because I would like to develop for 2.x as well.

Thoughts appreciated.

Paul