struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: Jira issues from WW to S2
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 22:10:46 GMT
Thanks Phil, I appreciate the help.

Don

Philip Luppens wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I've ported the entries in the WW jira to S2. It's very likely that some issues are no
longer relevant though, in which case you can just check them off.

> I apologize for any doubles (like WW-1616); having several Jira screens open at once
with Jira (S2, XW, WW) keeping some preferences in session, made some entries not show up
when I searched for them (plus, some issues were renamed - not helping either).

> As for the OGNL race condition issue, I've added a patched 2.6.9 jar to the issue [1].
A proposal has been posted on the OGNL forum [2]/mailing list to move the source to the OS
subversion repository so we can provide new releases. Until that move is accepted and done,
the patched version can be used.