struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: Datepicker and Timepicker examples
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 02:07:49 GMT
Yes, because I removed the tags they were showcasing - the datepicker
and timepicker.  Those two tags didn't have unit tests, were broken, and
missing pieces.  I think we only need one date/time picking tag, and one
that most closely mirrors what WebWork 2 had is the best choice.  The
remaining tag, datetimepicker, does what we need and is showcased in the
ui tags, a better place than the ajax pages since it has nothing to do
with ajax.

Don