struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: [s2] Time for Struts 2.1.x ? (was Re: [proposal] Tag reorganization)
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 18:27:41 GMT
A user found a pretty big bug in XWork 2 that will need to be fixed
before it can go final.  I'm working on it now and should hopefully be
done with it in the next few days.  I think for this release Rainer will
use the Struts 2-style release process so we could upgrade the quality
if we are happy with it after the release.

Afterwards, I think branching for 2.1.x is a good idea and I agree with
the feature set.

Don