struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: Ajax tags in 2.0.3 (was Struts 2.0.2 status - Ready to roll)
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2007 09:48:31 GMT
Actually, the result would be something like <dojo:div> since the new
tag library couldn't share the same prefix (except in JSP, of course).
Technically, I suppose the Velocity directives could pick whatever name
they want, but you'd want to be consistent.

Don

Patrick Lightbody wrote:
> +1
>
> I think in general the concept of "themes" for the AJAX stuff was a mistake. Instead,
let's do stuff like:

> <s:dojo-div.../>
>
> And make those tags part of an external plugin. That way we don't make migration from
WebWork impossible, but we also fix a mistake we made with WebWork by trying to stuff too
much functionality in to themes.