struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Hermanns <herma...@aixcept.de>
Subject Re: [S2] XWork Status Quo
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 12:52:23 GMT
Ted,

I just setup the requested forums for XWork:
http://forums.opensymphony.com/category.jspa?categoryID=19

Next step is to setup the mailing lists. We still use the java.net
infrastructure for our mailing lists.
I need karma to add those mailing lists and setup  (Pinging Jason/
Patrick for karma).

Commit mails for xwork are on my todo list as well.

Regarding the releases as GA/beta/alpha quality and milestone based
ones I could do a final-beta-quality release later today.
This would be based on the latest RC1 and additional changes Don/Toby
made in the past days.
I would call it version 2.0.0, but with RC/beta quality, cause lots
of documentation is still missing.

More infos to come as soon as I get feedback from Pat/Jason and the
other xwork developers.

tia,
Rainer