struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Joe Germuska" <...@germuska.com>
Subject Re: [Tiles2] JSTL functions for Tiles taglib?
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:36:38 GMT
Sorry, I suppose that was kind of hasty of me.  But I have to say that I
totally disagree that the behavior of the tiles:attribute tag as it is
written is defining anything.  It is causing content to appear in the page,
and therefore should have a name like insertXXX

I think there was some kind of mistake, because the Javadoc was at odds with
the code -- it didn't describe what was actually happening, as discussed
above in this thread.

I think we should have more discussion before reverting anything, because I
feel pretty strongly about naming, and I feel like what is there now is
substantially more clear than what was there before.

But I do apologize for my haste.

Joe