struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Reddin" <gred...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FWD: Re: [tiles2] Tiles TLP next steps]
Date Sun, 24 Dec 2006 22:09:53 GMT

> > Subject: Re: [tiles2] Tiles TLP next steps
> > From: "David H. DeWolf" <ddewolf@apache.org>
> >
> > True.  Good point.  I'm ok with either, but my preference would be
> > confluence.

I haven't really used Confluence yet, but I hear great things about it.  I'd
like to give it a try.

A couple of other things:

1.  Who wants to be a moderator?

2.  Should we set up a TILES JIRA instance or remain part of Struts?  I
understand the issue of moving tickets has a tentative resolution.  Since
our tickets are currently SB- I think we want to move them anyway.

Greg