struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Tag reorganization
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 02:33:51 GMT
Don mentioned a separate tag library, so that would indicate another
prefix, but there'd be no reason why the internal tag syntax would
change.

To keep the codebase manageable, I believe we do need to make this
change, and I'd rather make it now while we are in our first beta
series than after the first Struts 2 GA. The plugin model might also
open the door to other AJAX implementations of the same tags.

-T.